At Smiles Dentistry we believe that regular dental care is essential to maintaining not only oral health but also a long term good physical health. As primary care providers, we offer comprehensive dental care for both adults and children. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Oral health examination
- Oral cancer screenings
- Digital Xrays
- Preventative procedures like cleanings and fluoride treatments.
- Restorative procedures like fillings, crowns and bridges
- Fitting and placing dentures
- Root canal therapy
- Dental implant restorations
- Teeth and wisdom teeth extractions
- Cosmetic procedures like whitening, veneers, braces and Invisalign.
Ignoring dental health can lead to serious problems. We highly recommend keeping your regular dental visits at least once every six month for check ups, diagnosis and necessary treatments. Seeing your dentist and hygienist routinely allows them to detect early signs of tooth decay and gum disease and prevent future dental problems. The old saying “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” couldn’t be more true. Your routine dental visits will save you time and money on the long run